How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - to assert or confirm, as a judgment, decree, or order,
brought before an appellate court for review.
- v. t. - To assert positively; to tell with confidence; to aver;
to maintain as true; -- opposed to deny.
- v. t. - To declare, as a fact, solemnly, under judicial
sanction. See Affirmation, 4.
- v. i. - To declare or assert positively.
- v. i. - To make a solemn declaration, before an authorized
magistrate or tribunal, under the penalties of perjury; to testify by
2 Syllable Words Starting with?