How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - One who pleads the cause of another. Specifically: One
who pleads the cause of another before a tribunal or judicial court; a
- n. - One who defends, vindicates, or espouses any cause by
argument; a pleader; as, an advocate of free trade, an advocate of
- n. - Christ, considered as an intercessor.
- n. - To plead in favor of; to defend by argument, before a
tribunal or the public; to support, vindicate, or recommend publicly.
- v. i. - To act as advocate.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?