How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To manage or conduct, as public affairs; to direct
or superintend the execution, application, or conduct of; as, to
administer the government or the state.
- v. t. - To dispense; to serve out; to supply; execute; as,
to administer relief, to administer the sacrament.
- v. t. - To apply, as medicine or a remedy; to give, as a
dose or something beneficial or suitable. Extended to a blow, a
- v. t. - To tender, as an oath.
- v. t. - To settle, as the estate of one who dies without a
will, or whose will fails of an executor.
- v. i. - To contribute; to bring aid or supplies; to conduce;
4 Syllable Words Starting with?