How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Conjoined; attending; consequent.
- n. - Something joined or added to another thing, but not
essentially a part of it.
- n. - A person joined to another in some duty or service; a
colleague; an associate.
- n. - A word or words added to quality or amplify the force of
other words; as, the History of the American Revolution, where the
words in italics are the adjunct or adjuncts of "History."
- n. - A quality or property of the body or the mind, whether
natural or acquired; as, color, in the body, judgment in the mind.
- n. - A key or scale closely related to another as principal; a
relative or attendant key. [R.] See Attendant keys, under Attendant, a.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?