How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The action of sticking; the state of being attached;
intimate union; as, the adhesion of glue, or of parts united by growth,
cement, or the like.
- n. - Adherence; steady or firm attachment; fidelity; as,
adhesion to error, to a policy.
- n. - Agreement to adhere; concurrence; assent.
- n. - The molecular attraction exerted between bodies in
contact. See Cohesion.
- n. - Union of surface, normally separate, by the formation of
new tissue resulting from an inflammatory process.
- n. - The union of parts which are separate in other plants, or
in younger states of the same plant.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?