How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Literally, a befalling; an event that takes place without
one's foresight or expectation; an undesigned, sudden, and unexpected
event; chance; contingency; often, an undesigned and unforeseen
occurrence of an afflictive or unfortunate character; a casualty; a
mishap; as, to die by an accident.
- n. - A property attached to a word, but not essential to it,
as gender, number, case.
- n. - A point or mark which may be retained or omitted in a
coat of arms.
- n. - A property or quality of a thing which is not essential
to it, as whiteness in paper; an attribute.
- n. - A quality or attribute in distinction from the substance,
as sweetness, softness.
- n. - Any accidental property, fact, or relation; an accidental
or nonessential; as, beauty is an accident.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?