How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A coming to; the act of acceding and becoming joined;
as, a king's accession to a confederacy.
- n. - Increase by something added; that which is added;
augmentation from without; as, an accession of wealth or territory.
- n. - A mode of acquiring property, by which the owner of a
corporeal substance which receives an addition by growth, or by labor,
has a right to the part or thing added, or the improvement (provided
the thing is not changed into a different species). Thus, the owner of
a cow becomes the owner of her calf.
- n. - The act by which one power becomes party to engagements
already in force between other powers.
- n. - The act of coming to or reaching a throne, an office, or
dignity; as, the accession of the house of Stuart; -- applied
especially to the epoch of a new dynasty.
- n. - The invasion, approach, or commencement of a disease; a
fit or paroxysm.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?