How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act of accepting; a receiving what is offered, with
approbation, satisfaction, or acquiescence; esp., favorable reception;
approval; as, the acceptance of a gift, office, doctrine, etc.
- n. - State of being accepted; acceptableness.
- n. - An assent and engagement by the person on whom a bill
of exchange is drawn, to pay it when due according to the terms of the
- n. - The bill itself when accepted.
- n. - An agreeing to terms or proposals by which a bargain is
concluded and the parties are bound; the reception or taking of a thing
bought as that for which it was bought, or as that agreed to be
delivered, or the taking possession as owner.
- n. - An agreeing to the action of another, by some act which
binds the person in law.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?