How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act of abandoning, or the state of being
abandoned; total desertion; relinquishment.
- n. - The relinquishment by the insured to the underwriters
of what may remain of the property insured after a loss or damage by a
peril insured against.
- n. - The relinquishment of a right, claim, or privilege, as
to mill site, etc.
- n. - The voluntary leaving of a person to whom one is bound
by a special relation, as a wife, husband, or child; desertion.
- n. - Careless freedom or ease; abandon.
4 Syllable Words Starting with?